Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Happy Tuesday!

What a great day! It is Mike's 2nd day of work and he came home with his badge! woo-hoo! It kindof seems surreal that he is a police officer now.....all of the hard work he went through, graduating from the police academy, getting into the car accident, rehab, , re-interviewing, etc...and now here it is, 9 months later, and he is an offical police officer. He is doing all the boring work this week with insurance, meeting people around the university, etc. His first shift starts Sat. night 11 pm-7 am. He will be training for about 3 months with that schedule. It is 4 days on and 2 days off, so each week changes, which is kindof nice. That way, he doesn't always miss the weekends with me! I have been busy teaching of course....We had parent teacher conferences last Thursday and Friday and they went great. I have 24 terrific kiddos! I am hoping to "loop" with them next year and teach 5th grade, but we'll see. I wanted to say congrats to my cousins Kim and Angela. Kim had Lily, and 1 week later, Angela had her 1st baby, Landon. I can't wait to meet them! Hopefully I can post some pics soon! Have a great night! Also, I hope Mallory is feeling better. My niece has been SO sick the past week and poor Amanda has had to deal with all of that. I also hope Dan's ankle is feeling better! We miss you guys!

0 comments: