Monday, May 7, 2007

Grass Cutting and Rocky...

Today I experienced for my first time ever, cutting the grass. Mike didn't want me to do it, but I wanted to try a little section of the yard. I have NEVER cut the grass and wanted to at least say that I've done it before. It was kindof fun! We haven't gotten to much of our back yard yet because it is a swamp from all the rain yesterday...
Mike also took at least 4 armfuls of sticks back to their home in the woods. From the storm the other day, our backyard was a disaster! The picture below is our "swamp" area.

These 2 pictures are from the storm the other night and all of this junk blew against our house and stuck to it. It looks like the front of a car after a long trip with all the bug juice and guts all over it! Gross!!!!At least our front yard and trees don't look as bad as this guys! This is one of our neighbor's houses.

I also was cleared to start running!!!! YEAH!!!! I can slowly now start getting back into shape. It's going to take awhile...this is how far I ran today. Down and back...almost a quarter of a mile. I was as slow as molasses though! But, at least its a start! See that little hill at the top of the street....THAT WAS HARD!!!! :) Mike stopped cutting the grass to see if I would make it up it...AND I DID! ha! He wanted me to do the "Rocky" dance....instead he did it for me because I was too tired! :)

1 comments:

Ryan said...

any pictures of the rocky dance?