Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Top 10 Tuesday

The top 10 things I'd like to do in the next month...

  1. Learn how to use Photoshop Elements
  2. Scrapbook at least 15 pages of Evan's year so far
  3. Get the bathroom sanded and repainted
  4. Copy the family ancestry photos I borrowed from my Great Aunt Hattie
  5. Clean up the basement and get it organized
  6. Get a binder to put all of  my recipes inside so they are organized :)
  7. Sign Evan up for the next round of swimming lessons
  8. Download and save my pictures and videos on my new external hard drive
  9. Beat my husband in the trivia pursuit game on the PS3
  10. Get my haircut and highlighted

What do you want to do in the next month?

2 comments:

Laura said...

I want to hear more about swimming! :) Pictures, please?

R5 said...

lots of good fun things to do! Good luck on elements! its so easy! you will love it!