Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday Top 10

Top 10 things I can and can't do with a broken foot

  1. I can't wear two shoes
  2. I can bring more shoes out of town since I only need one!
  3. I can't work out
  4. I can sit on my duff playing the wii (bowling or trivia anyone?!) :)
  5. I can't go up and down the stairs carrying laundry baskets
  6. I can let my husband do it (which he does every week watching football anyway!)
  7. I can't easily go shopping with Evan and crutches
  8. I can park in handicap thanks to my temporary tag just in case I need to run to Target :)
  9. I can't wait to get this thing off!
  10. I can wear cute socks over my cast to keep my toes warm! (Thanks Amanda for my xmas gift!)

1 comments:

R5 said...

I didn't realize you had broken your foot! i must have missed that post! Hope you are gettin around ok! especially wih mike outta town! Get that foot better soon!