Happy Leap Day!!!
Playing chase in the hall
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Monday, February 27, 2012
Hello, Monday...not sure I really wanted to see you today, but here you are. Another work week, back into the routine. I miss the weekends for sure...especially when we didn't have any plans or any place to be. It was fun. We had a small game night on Saturday night and church on Sunday. Other than that, is was a nice, low key weekend and I want at least another day of that!
Hello to a cute, wanna-be walker
Hello to a transformer tooth brusher
Hello to a sunshiny day today
Hello to a wedding reception this weekend and a night out!
Hello to party planning a certain almost 1 year old and almost 3 year old Superhero birthday
Hello to the Bachelor and all the craziness tonight
Hello to beautiful sunsets (the traffic light/pole make a nice touch, don't you think!?!) :)
Posted by K.M.L at 2:31 PM
Friday, February 24, 2012
just can't write it here...in the meantime, can you pray?
Prayers for my friend and her marriage
Prayers for my husband
Prayers for my boys
Have a great weekend everyone...
Posted by K.M.L at 11:53 AM
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Monday, February 20, 2012
Hello to getting caught up on Project Life!
Hello to week 6!
Hello to finally finishing off all of the candy hearts!
Hello to our rock band, footie pajama boys
Hello to getting St. Patrick's Day decorations up
Hope you have a great week!
Posted by K.M.L at 6:20 AM
Sunday, February 19, 2012
If you haven't been to the Transportation Museum in St. Louis, you are missing out! We have a few groupons to go there, and we finally went this past Saturday. It was an Evan/Mommy/Daddy date. Alex got to stay with Me-maw and Pa-paw and had fun as well. Evan had a blast and I can't wait until it gets a little bit warmer to go back, ride the train (that part isn't open until March), spend time in the Creation Station and walk around and see all of the different kinds of trains.
Evan the pirate...argh!!!
Posted by K.M.L at 7:19 PM
For our February date, we went to the Fox Theater to see West Side Story. I had no idea what the story was about, so I was glad that Mike and I were able to go and spend Saturday afternoon together (and bring our friends, Cortney and Matt to enjoy the show too!) Thanks to my mom for getting the tickets and to my parents for watching the boys for us yesterday afternoon. We had a great time and I loved the story!
Here are our other dates in 2012
February (was supposed to be Jan)
For other date ideas, click here!
Friday, February 17, 2012
1. Our yard is seriously disgusting right now. I've mentioned before that we are getting weatherization done on our house. Step 1 is to dig a well....right now, it's just a big, old muddy hole in our yard. Ugh! Evan has been in heaven though! :)
2. Evan has his Valentine's Day exchange at his preschool and it was the cutest thing ever. LOVE it there and I'm so glad he is learning and growing and making friends.
3. This guys seriously needs to slow down! He is pulling up with ease, trying to walk across his crib and making us laugh every single day.
4. This is the new face he's been making for the past week or so! Hilarious!!!!!!!
5. And a little project I'm working on...this is just a start. I needed a place to put all of our paperwork, receipts, outgoing mail, invitations, etc. so this is the start of a command center. I'm not sure what else to put up there yet...or if I'm going to move the calendar over there (it's on the fridge now). But for right now, it's already a huge improvement. Jesse...this is the piece I want to paint!!! :) In the bottom part of the hutch we have bowls, etc. but I'm hoping to make it into our arts/crafts supply. I have slowly started cleaning it out to add construction paper, etc. We have a ton of plastic pencil boxes I'm hoping to use for markers, glue, fingerpaints, etc. Hoping this will help keep it all organized since we don't have an office! :)
Posted by K.M.L at 5:50 AM