Wednesday, June 26, 2013
Monday, June 24, 2013
Hello to our last week of summer school
Hello to HOT weather
Hello to getting ready for camping this weekend
Hello to the boys going to my mom and dad's house Thurs-Sun.
Hello to finally getting caught up on laundry
Hello to swimming
Hello to getting rid of poison ivy
Hello to still obsessing over my oils! Love them! Want to try them?? They work, I promise!
Thursday, June 20, 2013
3) Movies I saw: Star Trek
4) Favorite TV moments of the month: Started watching Longmire. Love it :)
5) Something I made: Birthday gift for my mom and thank you notes for boys' birthdays.
6) Restaurants where I ate: TGI Fridays and Chinese
7) Something I am thankful for: my family and that summer is almost here!
9) I started the month looking forward to: Alex starting at Tigerside
10) A disappointment this month: Not getting the basement finished
11)Something that really made me smile: Mother's Day, birthdays and the boys swinging in the yard
12) Something I really want to remember about this month: Evan saying that he needed a snack before bed and me asking him who said it was okay...his response was Jesus :). Also want to remember Alex and Evan at preschool together :)
Monday, June 17, 2013
Hello to teaching summer school the next 2 weeks
Hello to missing friends and Florida sunshine :)
Hello to finally getting laundry finished and put away
Hello to coffee
Hello to Project Life and getting our pictures into albums
Hello to loving my oils
Hello to a new day
Thursday, June 13, 2013
We just got back from a fantastic vacation to visit friends in Nashville, Atlanta and Florida.
It was such a great trip and the boys did great.
I'm excited to be back and have a bit more of a relaxed summer...
lazy mornings, going on adventures and playing...
I've got a ton of laundry and cleaning to catch up on but right now the boys and I are playing dinosaurs and flying spaceships around :)
Have a great one...
Posted by K.M.L at 7:33 AM